განცხადების სრული ტექსტი ხელმისაწვდომია ინგლისურ ენაზე:
At ZenithMedia (member of Publicis Group) we are a forward thinking, intelligent and fun agency looking for a driven and passionate person to join us. Our vision as the ROI Agency is to strive to be an economic multiplier for our clients. We do this by using our consumer understanding, creativity and influence to deliver the most effective connections.
We have a great opportunity in our Tbilisi office for a media planner. Media planner will be working with well known household names, prestigious international brands and will use mathematical formulas to analyze data in order to determine what type of advertising would best suit their goals.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following key skills and qualities:
- Tertiary degree qualified in either Technical/Business, Advertising, Statistics, data driven analytical specialty;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are must
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot table, charting and formulas;
- Advanced PowerPoint skills;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changes and tight deadlines;
- A strong team player who is flexible and provide assistance when required;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
The key responsibilities are:
- Producing financial, media plans and forecasts;
- Data analyzing, interpreting and measurement of performance;
- Working with the account team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy;
- Oversee RFP process, from initial publisher distribution, to gathering and preparing of insertion orders, and maintaining records of all campaign activities for auditing purpose
- Liaising with clients, consumers and advertising staff;
- Assisting the media team in holistic media projects;
- Contributing ideas and feedback in project discussions;
- Issues Point-of-Views (POVs) to clients on new media opportunities
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
At ZenitMedia we foster career growth and provide ongoing training. When you work with Zenith you are part of the world’s largest media services group globally connected to 218 offices in 72 countries.
If you have the skills and qualities mentioned above, please apply by e-mailing [email protected]